Returns and Refunds Policy
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of World Expo Solutions LTD.
Cancellations from authors made after a failed visa application will be refunded 50% of registration fees. In this event, the paper will still be
published in the conference proceedings and the registrant will receive an electronic copy of the proceedings.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
● For payments received by credit or debit cards, the money shall be refunded on the same credit/debit card.
● For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
There will be no refunds:
● on buffet lunch tickets
● on conference dinner tickets
● to participants not attending coffee breaks, luncheons or evening functions included in their registration fees;
Cancellation of conference delegate registrations must be notified to the WES Legal Department in writing at and will be subject to the following conditions:
● Cancellations received on or 30 days before: 50% of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds are possible
● Cancellations received at less than 29 days before: no refunds possible.
All applicable refunds will be processed after the event. Any refunds to credit card payments may only be credited back to the original credit
card, there is no possibility of refunding to an alternate card.
In case of overpayment or double payment, refund requests including valid proof of the overpayment or double payment have to be done in
writing and sent to the WES Legal Department by email no later than one month after the closure of the event.
Name changes are permitted. Substitutes must work for the same company as the original registrants, must be in the same registration
category (or additional fees may apply) and invoicing information must remain the same. Name changes must be communicated to WES
Legal Department in writing at with full contact details of the substitute.
Sharing of passes is not allowed.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email at